poniedziałek, 6 listopada 2017

Museum

Hello,

Last time I’ve been in museum two years ago. It was a museum of modern art. I have to say that it’s a specific kind of art, because sometimes artworks are incomprehensible or they could have a few ways to interpretation. For example: square with the black point in the middle of the picture. In that museum where I was,  were a piece of art composed of vertical line with six or seven packs of ketchup. I remember it very well, because it shocked me. It was totally unexpected  for me to see packs of ketchup in the museum. I didn’t understand the intention of artist.  This is the reason why I prefer classic art with nature and people  in the picture.

D.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

What to do to survive the day after the sleepless night?

We all know that the sleep is very important, but also we know that sometimes there are no chance to sleep well. What to do to survive th...