poniedziałek, 16 października 2017

Hello!

Hello!
I’m writing my first post to tell you something about me. I’m Daria, I’m a student of second- degree studies in Italian philology at the Adam Mickiewicz University  in Poznań. I graduated from the first- degree studies at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń. During my third year at university I went to Italy to Bologna for Erasmus program. I have been there for six months. It was a great opportunity to check and to improve my Italian language skills. Study abroad was unforgettable experience in my life. I was traveling ( I was in Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice, Verona), I could live the “Italian life”, I met a people from other countries and I really enjoyed my time there and maybe I will tell you something more about this adventure in other post. At the and I want to ad that I’ve never written blog before so it’s my debut and I hope my future posts will be interesting to you.


D. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

What to do to survive the day after the sleepless night?

We all know that the sleep is very important, but also we know that sometimes there are no chance to sleep well. What to do to survive th...