środa, 17 stycznia 2018

Winter

Hello,

Today I would like to write about winter. For me, it’s the best season of the year. Why? Because it’s magical!
First of all, I love when it snows. The snowflakes are unique and special. I feel better when it’s colder outside and it’s easier to wake up in the morning because the air is fresher. Then, I like mountains and during this time I can go to skiing. I feel free there and I can totally relax.
Winter is also a Christmas time when we spend time with our families, and we can enjoy the time at home where we can smell the gingerbread and Christmas tree. Around all that it’s always a perfect idea to light candles, curl up with a book and just relax.
At that time everything seems easier! ;)

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania winterZnalezione obrazy dla zapytania winter

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

What to do to survive the day after the sleepless night?

We all know that the sleep is very important, but also we know that sometimes there are no chance to sleep well. What to do to survive th...